Download in PDF Acrobat
- Cover Page
- Preliminary Pages
- Part 1: Introduction (divider page)
- Chapter 1: Introduction
- Chapter 2: Iloilo River
- Part 2: The Plan (divider page)
- Chapter 3: Vision, Goals and Objectives
- Chapter 4: Stations 3 & 4 – Environmental Conservation and Protection Developments
- Chapter 5: Station 2 – Parks and Recreational Zone
- Chapter 6: Station 1 – Wharf Redevelopment
- Part 3: Plan Implementation (divider page)
- Chapter 7: Integrating the Action Programs
- Chapter 8: Activation the Plan
- Perspectives, Plans and Photos
The Iloilo River is a public realm. It belongs to everyone and everyone must have equitable access to it. In this regard, it must be conserved and restored for everyone to enjoy. It is not a giant receptacle of wastes from industries, businesses and homes. It is a body of water that gave life to what is now Iloilo City.
IloiloRiver.com is a contribution to the renewal of the public realm by Nereo C. Lujan, 2004 WASH Media Awardee. The WASH (Water, Sanitation and Hygiene) Awards is conferred by the Water Supply and Sanitation Collaborative Council (WSSCC) based in Geneva, Switzerland.
Mr. Lujan acknowledges the support of the Environmental Policy and Information Center (EPIC) and the Canadian Urban Institute (CUI) in the development of this website.
- Mr. Lujan may be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org